Sunday, October 11, 2009

Book Blog1: Of Mice and Men/John Steinbeck (10/11/09)


At my high school we are finishing up a project for English class. This means that yet another project will be assigned soon enough. Now, normally I would be upset about it but I've had trustworthy intel leading me to believe that we will be reading the book "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck. This (as I'm sure you know) is an incredibly famous book, in fact the author, John Steinbeck, has been awarded the Nobel Prize for his work. Anyways, I was thinking that I would read the book early to get ahead of the game. So, I thought that I would ask my loyal followers to tell me if it's a good book, what they like about it and even just how they feel about John Steinbeck's work. I think this will be the first installment of what I hope to be a series of books blogs, and later maybe even form it into an online book group. I don't want you all to think you have to praise him for what hes done, if you don't like him than feel free to express your opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I will also be blogging about the book after I read it, to tell you all how I felt about it.

    ReplyDelete